Call for Help, Inc. helps people overcome a variety of personal crises, ranging from sexual assault and poverty, to homelessness and mental health. We change lives by giving people skills and support that empower them to overcome emotional and physical crisis.
Equipping individuals to overcome crisis, trauma, and homelessness through stabilization, transitional, and support programs to help them achieve their maximum potential.
To see communities in the Greater Metro East and surrounding areas be free of homelessness, poverty, and violence.
Goals of Call for Help programs include:
- Equip young families with skills and support to become self-sustaining, independent citizens in the community.
- Heal from the trauma of sexual violence and manage the medical and legal system on the road to recovery.
- Assist individuals who are homeless with in returning to successful community living.
- Prevent homelessness and stabilize families with emergency assistance for rent, utilities, food, etc., and connections to community resources.
- Support people with mental health on their recovery journey and moments of crisis.
Call for Help is accredited by the Council on Accreditation and is a United Way of Greater St. Louis member agency and Better Business Bureau Accredited Charity. Thanks to Call for Help, thousands of Metro-East residents have overcome personal crisis, homelessness, sexual assault or mental illness and are leading productive lives in the community.