Available Assistance Programs: Prevention Funds and Rapid Rehousing
Call for Help’s programs are government-funded and adhere to strict guidelines. Assistance is determined on a case-case basis and not guaranteed.
To qualify for assistance please follow the rules below. Assistance is available via email only. Please no direct requests via the phone or walk-in.
Prevention Funds and Rapid Rehousing Rules:
1. Do not call the agency. Almost all administrative staff is working virtually.
2. Print the application packet in its entirety and fill out all material.
3. Scan the filled-in material and other items requested.
4. Email it back to the email@example.com email address.
5. You will be contacted via email only once a decision is made.
Prevention Funding assists qualified families and individuals facing eviction or utility disconnection.
Rapid Rehousing assists qualified homeless families and individuals with their first month’s rent and security deposit.