Trunk or Treat
The Sexual Assault Victims Care Unit at Call for Help, Inc. PRESENTS Trunk or Treat on Friday, October 25th. Trick or Treat from 5:30 - 7:30 PM, no registration needed. Vehicle owners can register their Trunk with the form below. Please review the Trunk Requirements below.
- Date: October 25th
- Time: 5:30 to 7:30 PM
- Location: Belleville Fairgrounds Parking Lot
- 200 S Belt E #2650, Belleville, IL 62220
INFO FOR TRUNK REGISTRANTS - Registration closes Friday, October 11th
- Provide 500 pieces of candy: prepackaged, unopened, and ready to distribute at the event
- Upon arrival, staff will direct participating cars to their designated spots in the fairground parking lot
- Registered vehicles can begin parking between 4:00 – 4:45 pm.
- For safety, vehicles arriving after 4:45 pm will not be allowed to participate.
- All trunks must be decorated by 5:00 pm
Find the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2534898076548949/