PART-TIME EVENING/ WEEKEND COMMUNITY STABILIZATION PROGRAM RESIDENTIAL ASSISTANT
At a Glance
- Part-time Residential Assistant position
- Exemplary communication skills
- Hourly position
- A positive, nurturing, family-like work environment
- Best suited for a compassionate, well organized individual
- Evening and weekend shifts
We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic, multitasking evening/weekend warrior to join our team. The ideal candidate is ambitious and has a passion for helping others. We have an immediate opening for a self-motivated individual to be our next rock star Residential Assistant. Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Residential Assistant assumes numerous responsibilities for the Community Stabilization Program. These responsibilities include but are not limited to: Assisting residents with their everyday needs including performing house duties, providing administrative support, and addressing situations which arise while on duty. This is a part-time evening/weekend position with first, second, and third shift positions available.
- Responsible for coordinating and following through on all Program Director’s requests
- Work with our residents in following their Treatment Action Plan
- Complete all required program documentation
- Responsible for overseeing documentation books assuring appropriate documentation and upkeep
- Oversee fire drills and various safety protocols
- Give an oral report of assessments, behavior, relevant information and any observations regarding residents to the next shift workers
- Answer and monitor phone lines (referrals, resident calls and support calls).
- Transport residents to and from activities
- Monitor medication usage
- Assist and monitor residents with meal preparations
- Facilitate weekly house meetings
- Clean the office as needed as well as the rooms of discharged residents
- Maintain and abide by the policies and procedures of the Community Stabilization Program and the agency.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and insurance
- Clean criminal history and background
- Provide individual supportive counseling
- Have the ability to intervene appropriately in a crisis situation
- Must maintain total confidentiality at all times
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population
Call for Help, Inc. helps people overcome a variety of personal crises, ranging from sexual assault and poverty, to homelessness and mental illness. We change lives by giving people skills and support that empower them to overcome emotional and physical crisis.