Do you or someone you know live with mental illness? It’s not an easy road and can leave you feeling isolated.
Call for Help’s Recovery Support Center is a place where people with mental illness can learn, share and connect with others. We will help you set recovery goals and take ownership of your recovery.
Through our Community You Will Achieve
- personal growth
- personal empowerment
- greater independence
Recovery Support Center is Perfect for
- Adults with mental illness such as, but not limited to, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or major depression.
- Those committed to their recovery and under care of psychiatrist.
- Individuals who want to participate in safe and positive activities.
We Offer You:
- A welcoming place where adults with mental illness can learn from and connect with others on the recovery journey
- A monthly calendar of activities
- Peer support and mentoring; peer support groups and leadership
- Skill development: money management, computer training, housekeeping and more
- Employment support: help prepare resumes and job applications, handling interviews, and identifying job opportunities
- Computer center with three work stations available
- Resource connections; identifying and connecting you with with community support resources
- Resource lending library
There are no charges to attend the Recovery Support Center. Participation is always voluntary.
Please call for an appointment time prior to your first visit, to complete a short registration process.
For questions or to schedule an appointment call 618.397-0968 ext 109